I have two web cameras. I want to plug them into my laptop computer and have the videos eventually get uploaded to Google Cloud Storage without ever being saved on my local machine.
I have multiple USB ports on my computer so I can record both at the same time.
I also have an existing Google Cloud Storage account, and a virtual machine that can host a website.
The cameras both operate at 60 frames per second at 1080p.
See the "Proposed Solution" attachment.
Looking at the "Proposed Solution" attachment, starting from left to right in the picture:
1. The webcams capture the videos.
2. The laptop streams the videos to a server/website.
3. When a user opens the website and clicks the “Record” button, the server records the videos from both webcams.
4. When the videos are done recording, I can manually upload them myself to Google Cloud Storage.
If you think of a better solution, then please let me know.
1. I need a script that I can run on my laptop to stream the webcams to the website. This must allow the videos to stream at 60 frames per second, 1080p for each camera.
2. The website displays both videos from the webcams.
3. The website allows user to record the videos. The recording must be at 60 frames per second for each video.
4. The user has the option to start the video recordings together at the same instant, or start each video recording individually.
5. The website allows the user to stop the video recording.
6. Please upload all files to a GitHub repository so that I can get the repository onto my machines.
The streaming and recording may be difficult to do with the cameras running at 60 frames per second and 1080p, but I don’t want there to be any lag/latency (only a small amount is acceptable).
If you have any questions…
…please let me know!
7 freelance font une offre moyenne de $228 pour ce travail
Hi, This is Michael. I am a software engineer with rich experience developing many applications in c++/c/python. So far I have developed applications that provide the service for accessing ip camera, usb camera, video Plus
Are this IP cameras? if so it would be very easy for me to connect them to a python script and then send them to the webpage with websockets, please send me a message so we can talk about it.
hello sir thanks for letting me know about your project to bid on it I can do a website that records videos and upload it to google storage just let chat and discuss the project on details . best regards Fouad
Hey I checked your post with title "Build streaming and recording website for two webcams". I am familiar to python. I want to discuss your project in detail. please contact me thanks
Hi, I can surely help you with the Streaming and Recording Website, as I have worked on a similar project before and will be able to complete it at the given time. Having High-level skills in Python, PHP, Website Desig Plus
Quickly deploy own live video broadcasting platform with the turnkey BroadcastLiveVideo solution. Includes support for broadcasting HTML5 WebRTC, HLS from RTMP, RTSP, WebRTC: [login to view URL] Solution Plus