We are looking for a mature and talented Senior Web Developer that has several years’ of first-rate commercial experience. The position requires you to have a deep understanding of Web3 and Ethereum. You will be working with six other developers on the Off Chain team in agile, two-week sprints on the evolution of the web application.
This is a critical position requiring you to take ownership of multiple tasks and resolve technical roadblocks as they emerge. You’ll be truly passionate about the craft of software development. The role demands the highest standards of tested, linted and formatted code. We are a fully remote team located across Europe and the Americas. We have two daily stand ups at 10am CET and 9:30am EST, this ensures suiting the individual team members core working hours.
- Build clean, maintainable, and well-tested backed code (TypeScript, Node, GraphQL, AssemblyScript)
- Collaborate with Product, Design, and Engineering teams to define, prioritize and develop solutions/features
- Own and plan projects and products end to end for long-term impact – including APIs, backend, testing, etc.
- Contribute highly performant web3 code with a strong focus on security.
- Follow Test Driven Development process
- Monitoring and improving backend performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
- Demonstrated coding experience with Web3 and Ethereum development tools, languages, and libraries, such as [login to view URL], The Graph, Hardhat, etc..
- Open Source software development experience with expert Git and GitHub skills
- Advanced knowledge of Node and GraphQL APIs
- Experience working with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Deep understanding of software documentation procedures
- Preference for Test Driven Development (TDD) and highly testable code
- Fluency in English
This is long term opportunity for talented developers.
Thank you for your apply.