I received a report from google that said my website was potentially distributing malicious software. I went to my google analytics account and read the report which told me what was the issue, but to the best of my knowledge it was a reporting error on their part. I requested google to review the account again, after which time, the malicious warning was removed. However, since then there has been a few strange things happen with the site. The text became larger in two areas #1 Main page "The news feed - it's a little larger," and the text in our contact page "the addresses," - it's also slightly larger. Additionally, if you go to google and search for "idiom worldwide," the primary link is broken, or it's redirected to paired [url removed, login to view]
#1 We would like the text on those two items reduced slightly. #2 The link to work again and #3 Some sort of website security installed.
We had a login page - which i have disables - for our clients, which sdidn't have a capitcha at first, and I received numerous signups of strange spam names, which I think might have left an open door. As I mentioned, i've since disabled that feature. Can someone please resolve these issues quickly.
Décerné à :
Hello Sir, I am A security Researcher with more than 4 years of experience in security. I have completed such projects recently and I can do This job easily and quickly. Thank You.
7 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 59 $ pour ce travail
Sir/Madam, Xiarch is an information security consulting company. Xiarch has expertise in web security, application security, server security, network security. We would be happy to assist you in the project.