I am developing a website using Joomla 1.6 on a share host.
1) a security expert to systematically go through the Joomla Security Checklists (1-7) ie do a Joomla Security Checklist Audit
I understand that not all sections of the Joomla Security Checklist will be relevant for my situation, so I need the freelancer to advise in the form of a report: (i) which sections are relevant and what action was taken to secure the vulnerability, (ii) which sections are not relevant to my situation and why they are not relevant, and (iii) which sections are relevant but cannot be done by the freelancer and why they cannot be done.
2) I also require the freelancer to (i) make additional recommendations (outside the Joomla security checklist) on how to further increase the security of my site. This could include changing host, changing/adding third party security extension etc. and (ii) to advise how much this would cost to implement.
In your response to this project, please advise:
a) how much it would cost to do the initial Joomla Security Checklist Audit and Fix,
b) the expected time-frame for completion.
The following is a summary only, of the above job description BUT with additional requirements for the job.
1) security checklist config/audit, with a written report, and screencast but minus the narration. Pauses in the screencast are fine.
2) Akeeba Admin Pro set up/config/
3) Additional security recommendations (as in original post)
All the above will be performed after the site has been successfully moved from a shared host to a VPS or dedicated server. Moving from a shared to VPS/dedicated server will be posted as a separate job.
Greetings! Please check your PM for explanation of my bid and expertise. Thank you in advance!
9 freelance font une offre moyenne de $222 pour ce travail
I run European website design firm with years of design experience personally developing over 300+ websites. I can also provide a list of references from past customers if you'd like. I'm not the cheapest you'll find, Plus
Not really a bid but advice from a joomla expert. 1.6 is NOT ready for production sites - its kind of pointless doing a security review when the platform is unstable in the first place. I would use J1.5 for another 6 m Plus
Hi there, I can check your site if it is fully secure. Will go through the checklist "PLUS" some advance security test (server side) and will send you a full list of potential threats and solutions. Regards!
Greetings. This is Denis Mello an IT Architect and Security Professional whose qualifications include a degree in computer science; Certified Ethical Hacker, LINUX LPI, MCP Windows Server (2k, 2k3 and 2k8), Control Ob Plus
We can complete the security check and offer further security enhancements you are looking for with the highest standards. Pyxiweb are a professional, worldwide web agency that designs only the best websites and applic Plus