Objective: Research, identify and catalog high profile events of interest per the outline provided below and schedule those events on the provided calendar. The intent of the exercise is to evaluate completeness, accuracy and creativity along the prescribed parameters.
For each event category and type, please do not feel limited by the identified sample listing, but use what is given as a starting point to base similar search criteria and identification protocol. The ideal target audience is affluent with connections to athletic-minded individuals if not athletic themselves based on, but not limited, some of the following criteria:
o $1M+ in net worth (in USD)
o HH income is $250k+ (in USD)
o Home worth of $1M+ (in USD)
o Interest in or adjacent to athletic performance pursuits (athletes or agents or agents) or aesthetic ideals (looking like a movie star for instance)
Once events of interest have been identified either through suggested sources below or through individual initiative to target the target audience, catalog the following items for each event wherever possible:
• Time and location
• Logistics and Agenda
• Brief event description
• Event profile (targeted audience)
• Key event planning / organizing contacts if possible (event planner, organizing association, PR firm, contact information, etc.)
• Dress code
• Local accommodations used by high profile attendees (if possible)
• Recommended process for obtaining official invitation if needed
See attached Word document.
• I created a Google Calendar that you will be granted write access to add events to. You will need a Gmail account to participate.
• The calendar will be public amongst the competing teams in order to avoid duplication of events.
• Events should start from August 1st, 2012.
o Repeating events that occurred in the past, such as Sundance, should be added at their next date, for example, Sundance, January 2013. If an official date / location is not yet released, add the event with the best estimate of when and where.
• Events should:
o Event title should match the official name of the event
o Be in the event’s time zone
o Not set to repeat
o Where field format:
 Telephone, Building name, Street Address, City, State, Country, Continent
 As much detail as possible (see the aforementioned list of what to include)
o Show as “available”
o Privacy “default”
o $50 per team
o Expecting professional results, this is to manage the calendar of a high profile executive in the entertainment industry
o $100 bonus for the most (volume and depth)