We are an innovative company based in Aarhus, Denmark, specializing in consulting within digital product development. We have a strong design focus, and through user research, concept development and user experience design we help our clients transform business requirements and customer needs into products and services that delight the users in their everyday use.
We are a network-based organization, executing projects in collaboration with our growing team of independent agile talent.
At the moment, we are looking for an experienced and reliable web researcher to help us gather more information on various topics, to improve the services we are providing.
- Perform detailed internet research on a given topic
- Structure information in a format that is easy to digest and can be accessed in the future
- Provide a list containing the sources used in the research
- Summarize the findings into an easy-to-read, but comprehensive google doc that can be used by someone else unfamiliar with the topic, to use as a reference.
- Based on your research and findings, recommend actions to be taken by the organization
- Experienced in doing research on various topics with little guidance
- Proactive and analytical working style
- Fluency in English
- Structured working style
- Good communicator
Please answer the following questions when applying:
1. What was the most difficult research topic you had? Why was it difficult?
2. Why are you interested in a Researcher Position?
3. What makes you different from all the other candidates?
4. What was the most interesting research project you worked on? What made you think of that project in particular?
34 freelance font une offre moyenne de $13/heure pour ce travail
Hello, I am a expert in web research and data gathering. I hire successfully helped hundreds of clients with similar thanks. Hire me for the job. Thank you.