We make the catalogue of the Equipment Kits for Startups (offline startups).
There are many equipment distribution companies in the world, offering equipment in packages. Which is easy for entrepreneurs to start their small business.
WHAT YOU DO
1. Find companies, which offer such equipment packages with description of the technology or business. You can just google phrases like: "beauty salon equipment package" or "Cheese making starter kit". The list of the businesses to search is attached.
2. Copy the package (or business) description text. It must contain business lexicon and be at least 500 words. If they lack description – you can browse their articles for content.
3. Copy the list of the equipment with prices and images. Total price of the kit is obligatory.
4. Copy appropriate images and video from that website. You can provide URLs.
5. Copy contact information, name and photo of the responsible person (expert).
6. Compile everything in a MS Word document, named as a domain name of that website or a name of the company.
Here is an example of the company in South Africa, offering a Brick Making Plant – Equipment Package:
[url removed, login to view]
In this project you need to find 150 packages.
At least 50 of them must be from European countries.
Décerné à :
If you'd like to make sure that i'm a good candidate you can check my linkedin profile : [url removed, login to view] . Thank you for your consideration :)
7 freelance font une offre moyenne de $136 pour ce travail
Hi sir, I am scraping expert, I have did too many similar projects, please check my feedback then you will know. Can you tell me more details? then I will provide demo data for you. Thanks, Kimi
I have extreme knowledge on this field. I can do it easily and on proper way. please take a look my profile for my client's review Ready to start.....Can start now........Lets start
I read the whole brief but I still didn't quite get it. I guess I'll have to do a sample of one of these. Please open chat and I'll do a sample for you, let me know, I'll be here, thank you.