Problem: Rogue companies steal t-shirt designs from Amazon sellers, put them up for sale on their own stores and promote them using Google shopping ads. In order to report those infringing listings to Google and web hosts you need to compile a list of urls that show original copyrighted work and corresponding urls containing stolen work.
Amazon sellers can have thousands of t-shirt designs they are selling. It takes a lot of time to search for every single one of them on Google search + Google shopping ads and compile a list of urls.
Solution: A monthly subscription service that helps Amazon t-shirt sellers find and report stolen artwork.
This is how it should work:
1. User uploads a list of Amazon product ASINs
2. User whitelists domains eg. [login to view URL] [login to view URL] etc.
3. App grabs urls and product titles from ASINs provided
4. App searches for those exact product titles on Google search and Google shopping ads. From US, UK, Canada, EU and Australia locations. (Google shopping ads show different results for different locations)
5. When results are found on Google search, app saves the urls. App ignores whitelisted domains.
6. When results are found on Google shopping, app saves Google shopping result url and listing url. App ignores whitelisted domains.
7. App compiles a list of original amazon urls and corresponding infringing urls.
User can sort, filter and export rersults as .CSV file.
Users will have a free plan that can look up 100 asins and paid monthly plans that looks up 500, 1000, 2000, 4000, 6000, 10000 asins.
App will have a basic admin and user panel for account management. Maybe use wordpress + woocommerce as a base?
Please look at project images for better understanding.