I need a tool created that will do the following:
1. Take a list of websites, either from a txt/csv file or inserted into a windows textBox
2. Scrape those websites for IP addresses that are either:
or 18.104.22.168 and then some text and then 8080 (or if they are contained in a table)*
3. Connect to the internet through proxy, testing anonymitity level, speed of connect, and validating that its a working proxy
4. Return all valid proxies in a dataform with anonymous levels and speeds
5. Save option for all those final results that will output the results into a txt file.
*If you think it would be easier to just search for the main IP address then do a port scan to find open proxy ports, I wouldn't complain, but I leave that up to you
Additional Features Requested:
Multithreaded (with option to set number of threads working at once preferable)
WindowsForm overlay (doesn't need to be fancy, just demonstrate all the working parts)
I require all source code for the project for integration into a standalone system, so clean and simple code with understandable comments is preferred. Thanks for your time and good luck bidding.
12 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 198 $ pour ce travail
Hello! I am proficient in programming C# forms and multithreaded data scraping. I am ready to start working on your project. Please check my PM for details.
Hi, Could you provide a little bit more detail on the websites that you wish scraped? I need to know how many websites and how they are built so that I can gauge the difficulty of the project. Thanks! Billy