We’re looking for a really talented freelance / contract web graphic designer.
We work with some great, mostly well-known clients – such as the Royal Air Force, the CBI and the Medical Research Council, and we also need a complete revamp of our (very tired) company website.
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
* Proven design eye and skills (ideally both Photoshop and Illustrator)
* An appreciation of current design trends
* An understanding of the constraints and opportunities of website development, including for responsive / multi-device design – and of integration with content management and other systems
* Methodical and rigorous, as well as creative
* Ability to work as part of a friendly team, and to be open to their input and ideas
NICE TO HAVE:
* Illustration skills
* User interface / prototyping skills
* Some front-end development (or animation) capability, such as HTML5 or CSS3 coding
* Experience working with frameworks such as Bootstrap or Foundation
* A design-related qualification, ideally to degree level
* An understanding of web accessibility
We are open to either full- or part-time working. Also to some off-site working. We are flexible on hours.
We will consider talented candidates from junior to senior level.
Binary Vision is a very successful and respected digital (not a recruitment!) agency with a hard-working and really happy ethos. We are based in London, WC1, round the corner from the fantastic Exmouth Market.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send links to, or examples of, your digital and web design work, explaining your role in that work, as well as a CV to: BVapply4a@binaryvision.com.
Please also tell us your rates for both shorter (e.g. days / weeks) and longer (e.g. 3+ months) working, and how you would ideally like to do the work (i.e. full- or part-time contract, or freelance ). Thanks.
We only reply to candidates of interest, sorry. UK-based candidates only. No recruitment agencies.