Two part-time freelance web designer positions available for enthusiastic and talented web designers.
Common tasks will include:
• Creation of websites (both static and e-commerce) so good knowledge of Wordpress is essential, with experience using woo commerce or Magento (not Magento Go)
• Landing Page design
• Content Management
• Data Capture pages developed with responsiveness and mobile devices in mind.
Applicants should have a good understanding of website design from design to completion.
We are currently looking to work with two freelance web designers as we continue to develop our business and meet greater demand for digital and web-based marketing as part of an overall marketing campaign or rebrand.
We are looking for someone reliable with a good level of experience and we will pay well for the right person/people.
Applicants will need to:
• be able to work from their own residence, have stable regular internet access and be reasonably contactable via email and phone between 8-6pm Monday to Friday.
• Preferably live in Birmingham or its surrounding areas and/or be able to visit our offices in Birmingham for occasional meetings when required. Unlikely to be more than twice per month depending on workload.
• Have a good working knowledge of, and constant access to the relevant web design software or platforms in addition to Microsoft Office.
• be prepared to work to challenging deadlines if required.
• have previous web design experience (please provide links to websites you have designed within your application)
• have good written and communication skills and a good attention to detail.
• have good interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate effectively.
Interested applicants should send a current CV with links to websites in their portfolio.
Shortlisted applicants may be asked to come for an informal interview at our offices in Birmingham in early 2014, as a good interpersonal relationship between yourself and the team is important. If this is unfeasible due to location, however, we can accommodate this.