In general what this webapp will do will be to grab the pending orders from a database and then read the details of this order and then respond accordingly to them.
The database we will use for the webapp is called androidapp.
1. This website/control panel will be accessed by 7 inch tablets or other mobile devices. So the size of the webpages should render to the user's screen and it will not be absolute, but relative. Almost every action in the website will be made via AJAX, so that it is a lot faster for the user. The website must be fast and light.
2. There will be a login page, where the user will enter his username and password that I will have previously given him. So there will not be a registration system. The database where there are the user's details already exists.
The table is called user_data and inside there are the fields "username", "password", in order ro verify the credentials the user of the webapp entered.
When the user pressed the login button the webapp will also check beside the username and password the "account_activation" field. If it is 0 then it will show on the screen "Your account is not activated" and it will stop the log in. If it is 1 then it will not do anything and it will continue with the log in.
Also when the user pressed the login button the webapp will check the "expiration_date" field. This field has a date and this date is the expiration date. If the current date is after this date then it will show "You must renew you service" and the log in will not happen.
After the user has logged with a username and a password, we will know to which store he belongs to, as there is the "store_id" field in the same row at the user_data table.
3. In the webapp there will be an OPEN STORE/ CLOSE STORE toggle button which will change the store_status field inside the user_data table to 1/0 accordingly.
4. Whenever the webapp queries the DB for pending orders it should also change the last_connection field inside the user_data table. It will write the timestamp of the current query. This way I will be able to know that the connection is alive as if the timestamp is old then there is no connection to the DB from the specific user of the webapp.
5. About the main page of the webapp. It will have at the top 3 buttons, with 3 different colors.
The first green color will be "Pending".
The second yellow will be "Processed"
The third light blue will be "Sent"
Each one of those buttons when pressed will show a list of orders according to their o_status field.
More details on that will be given to you.
6. The webapp will check periodically every 30sec the orderdata table for any pending and processed orders that have the store_id of the user connected. It will grab all those orders and put them in the cache of the browser with their details so that they will be easily processed by the user. The sent order will not be fetched in the cache because it might fill the cache as the sent order might be a lot. They will be fetched when the user presses the "Sent" tab.
7. When a new pending order comes in the browser a ringing will play.
8. I should be able to translate the phrases in the webapp.