We are currently hiring a full-stack developer for our client. It is a SaaS company that allows personal trainers to interact with each other and clients, close to releasing its first MVP.
The ideal candidate should be skilled in Azure Dev-Ops and be available for an engagement duration of 3 - 6 months.
- Integrate 3rd party authentication system
- Create an SSR pipeline for our codebase
- Some features in our front-end
- Refactoring away technical debt, improving performance, and reducing complexity
- Debugging issues and fixing them
The Tech Stack
- Vue.JS 2.x
Note: Please attach a link to your GitHub/GitLab, etc., and/or your portfolio website when sending in your resume. We want to see your code!
Desired Candidate Profile
● The candidate should have excellent communication skills; able to interact with others as and when needed
● Should be flexible regarding working on different technologies with excellent coding skills; ability to learn new technologies
● Strong analysis, design, programming, and testing skills
● Must be a self-starter who requires minimal supervision
● Should be creative, quick learner, and hardworking
Perks and Benefits
● Opportunity to work on the latest technologies like React JS, Node JS, Express JS, Angular, etc.
● 5 days working week (Saturday and Sunday off)
● Friendly and open work environment
● Paid Time offs
● Flexible working hours
10 freelances font une offre moyenne de 668 ₹/heure pour ce travail
Hello Thanks for your job posting. I've seen your project description in detail and I'm ready to work. I will do my work on time and with high quality. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you Pranav