I had someone already make mods to my vtiger 5.2.1. He moded a bunch of things on my vtiger that I needed, but these last things he was having trouble with and I feel it was from lack of experience and I didnt want to be paying by the hour for him to hunt mods for this. I am looking for someone experienced in Vitger 5.2.1 in particular.
I am wanting to mod the attached pdfs in both the quote and Invoices fields and pdfs. See attached pdfs for reference.
1. When I am creating a quote and invoice, the product comes up first in the item detail. I don’t have any products, just services. I can get around this by creating a new service then move it up and then delete the product line. Is there an easy way to change it where the services come up first? If not, I can live with having to edit it everytime. Let me know if this is a problem or not.
2. I need to have it where in the customer address shows up with the street address (comma after street address needs deleted) in the first line and city, state, and zip in the second line. Needs to look like this…..
1234 Main St.
Huntsville, Alabama 34521
3. Need my contact info to be edited to look uniform in both quote and invoice pdf.
4. Need to shrink the line item space to make more room at the top to move the services down to give more room so it is not so scrunched. I also need alot of the dead white space in the services shrunk down. I typically use 1-2 service items and will only need spaces for 5 services in both quotes and invoices. This should free up the cluttered look at the top.
5. Make the services in both the invoice and quote when it shows up in print a bigger and bolder in the text.
Roof Cleaning (bigger and bolder text of the Service)
Clean all exterior of roof with non-pressure roof cleaning system. No pressure will be used. (normal text and size for description)
I have the mod zip of what the programmer has changed so far in my vtiger.
Hello!, What you basically need are cosmatic changes and we can start immediately. Thanks & regards, Nitin Joshi.