Engineers must possess the necessary skills for supporting internet telephony and related technologies in an IP-based installation.
- Thorough knowledge of WAN, LAN, and SIP Fundamentals will assist you in carrying out on-site responsibilities.
- Engineers should possess CCNA or CTP certification and have an excellent, thorough fault process mentality to correctly gauge calls along with other relevant technical abilities and knowledge.
- Identify and resolve the problems about Mitel product portfolios, and of MX-One with Mitel customer support in particular
- Serve as a single point of escalation for Mitel first line group, providing technical support either remotely or on-site
- Design, build and manage the deployment of Mitel phone systems
- Support existing Mitel Phone System client base, diagnose phone system faults and repair them
- Collaborate with third-party vendors to address any network faults with LAN/WAN infrastructure
- Configure and modify host and client systems and infrastructure as required and requested
The engineer should have understanding in the installation and supporting of following technologies related to Mitel Family:
- Mi Voice Business
- Mitel Border Gateway
- MiCC Contact Center (including Ignite)
5 freelances font une offre moyenne de 232 $ pour ce travail
Hello I will do and i am not zero profile my old profile has bin close and i have a Big Company my company Name Webblu Technologies [login to view URL] I am read your project description carefully, and i am expert and fastly wor Plus
Hi, I can help deal with this problem. I have worked as DBA and devops for more than 8 years, have rich experience in on-line troubleshooting and handling. I master Linux, mysql, Redis, Docker, K8S and other ops skills Plus
Hi client, would like to work with you for the above job posting , please take time to review my experience below. ❖ Provide remote and floor support to users in resolving issues regarding connectivity, system star Plus
• 10+ years’ experience in Support, Planning, Designing and Implemention in Unified communications domains. • Hands on experience in Planning, implementing, Designing of Unified communications applications on Windows a Plus
sofware knowledge - RHCSA , Linux OS CentOS 7 , RHEL 7 , Ubuntu , window 10 , - Basic Computer Knowledge , MS excel , Virtual Box ,VM ware , - VOS 3000 Software [TELECOM] Handling all clients, managing their operations Plus