I have three clients with different Cisco voice issues. Access will be provided by VPN. Need issues to be resolved within 24 hours.
Equipment: Cisco2911 ISR with CME, Unity Express (50 mailboxes), Cisco 8841 IP Phones (qty 40), Broussard site has a Cisco 2901 ISR, paging horns & loud ringer in Lafayette
Location: Main office Lafayette, remote site Broussard
1. Intrusion Prevention isn’t installed in Lafayette – it breaks the VPN and the SSH connection to the router from off network.
[url removed, login to view] ID:clajaunie1
SUPPORT CASE TITLE:CISCO2911/K9 //after configuring ips cant ssh
2. Caller ID fades too quickly
Equipment: Cisco 2901 ISR with CME & Unity Express, 12 phones
Location: Lacassine, LA
1. Auto attendant was moved from old phone system, and right now options 2 & 3 don’t work. #2 should go to Salena, and #3 should go to Becky
2. They had a Meet Me conference line option on the old system, needs to be setup on new system.
Home Oil Company
Equipment: CISCO2901/K9, 8841 phones (qty 7) with CME and Unity Express connected to paging system
Location: Baton Rouge, LA
1. Background images need to be loaded to the phones.
2. Voicemail Light doesn’t come on handset when there’s a new VM.
3. Transfer to voicemail function – connects, but there’s no audio
4. Voicemail Caller ID doesn’t function – there’s no way to tell who the message is from without matching the time to a missed call.
Décerné à :
Hello i have 15 years experience with cisco equipment including CME&UE i will do my best to fix your problem as fast as possible. if you have any additional questions my skype contact s.anton777