We are currently awaiting approval of a 20 min voice-over job, an e-learning video for a renowned insurance provider. The e-learning programme consists of some 25 slides, however we will need a single audio file, segments divided by a short pause and an identifier code as per the script.
We are seeking native Czech and Slovak voices, both male and female, able to provide clear, authoritative voice recorded in a professional studio.
Please attach your voice sample (high resolution, dry voice, no music and effects) and answer the following questions:
1. What language do you provide?(Czech or Slovak)
2. What voice styles are you good at? (e-learning, corporate, narration, commercials...)
3. What recording environment /equipment do you use? (home studio, hire a professional studio, other)
4. What is your rate for 1 minute of finished audio (dry voice, no EQ, dynamic compression or other processing, just clear from bad takes, clicks and noises). Please provide your total price per finished minute, incl. any studio costs.
5. Are you reachable by phone, Skype or Gtalk for quick consultation purposes?
Please note that these details are important for our selection process. Applications without a voice sample (attached file or download link) and answers to q. 1-5 will be rejected.
3 freelance font une offre moyenne de $294 pour ce travail
Good day, I am a radio producer and broadcaster in the UK. My experience includes pre-recorded radio programmes, audiobooks, podcasts and voiceover production. Having completed many multi-lingual projects I am confide Plus
Hello, I am interested in your job offer. I am a freelance translator and voice over artist from the Czech Republic. I have experience with commercial voice overs for mobile applications and with private dramatic re Plus