Need to continue development of our custom Excel workbook used for analyzing client information. Work to complete includes:
• Existing code for displaying print selection window no longer works (can't print).
• Move Up/Down buttons on listbox for Holdings on Admin Panel doesn't work.
• Can't figure out how to set column widths for listboxes on user forms.
• Would like value column of listbox for Accounts on Input Screen to be formatted as currency with no decimals ( $#,###).
• Drop down menus for "Account Categories," "Tax Position," and "Risk Level" on the Input Screen form for adding accounts are loading values from the wrong places.
• On Accounts tab on the Input Screen, removing an account deletes the corresponding row on the Account Input sheet. That's fine, but the problem comes when accounts are then added -- it does not seem to insert a new row into the input area on that sheet. Instead it is just using the next empty row. The problem then comes when the next empty row lies outside the named ranges I've setup on this sheet. Since a row is not being inserted, the named ranges aren't expanding and therefore formulas in other areas of the workbook aren't seeing those accounts.
• User form for Pension Plan parameters is coded to format entries as a percentage. Works great if user overwrites all text in the field, but errors out if user tries to change just part of the text in the field.
Additional Functionality Desired:
• Create list box on Input Screen userform for adding beneficiaries
• Would like Holdings and Advisors tables auto-sorted after adding a new entry via the corresponding user form.
• Time permitting, I have a couple other features I'd like to add but they are secondary to the above.
13 freelance font une offre moyenne de $365 pour ce travail
Hello! I'm a Visual Basic coder and would like to work o thi project. English is my first language. I can get this project done quickly. Thanks! Steve
I have dual degrees in Finance and Information Systems from NYU and 8 years experience designing and programming financial spreadsheets. I would be happy to do this for you with a quick turnaround.