We're looking for someone intimately familiar with Siebel 7.5. Knowledge of Actuate (to create Siebel reports) would be a plus, but is not strictly necessary. We have a list of modifications that we need made to our Siebel installation. Many can be made using straight Siebel Tools; however, some will require some VB scripting, and some will require the creation or editing of workflows. Additionally, there are some administrative tasks within Siebel proper we need performed.
The scope of work depends on the skills of the coder we select; in your bid please specify your capabilities. There is the potential to establish a protracted working arrangment for future modifications to our Siebel environment. The work can be performed remotely using Terminal Services, so you are not required to have a copy of Siebel yourself.
Below is an overview of the major modifications we're looking to have done. The specific changes can be discussed upon the acceptance of a bid.
- Buttons to quickly count and calculate the records in a given view.
- Creation / editing / removal of about 40 fields throughout the application in different business components.
- Renaming existing fields to match business processes.
- Setting up screens & views to access the web interface from a PDA.
- Creation of reports in actuate; additionally, installation and set up of actuate reports which is currently non functional.
- Running Siebel deduplication and territory assignment.
- Creation of a workflow to attach bcc emails to a contact record.
Additionally, once you are familiar with our environment any suggestions you have for further improvements which could be made to our system would be welcome and could be incorporated into future work arrangements.
Two identical bid requests were accidentally created. Please use project ID: 8540.
4 freelance font une offre moyenne de $2400 pour ce travail
We guarantee the quality and professionalism. We have experience in that field and will easily handle your project. Please check out PMB. YOU CAN TRUST US!