I had created a program that bulk adds entries to an online web app via a csv file.
Attached is a copy of the program and the source code.
What we need is an extension of this program to do the following things:
1) Login To App (security, check database file on my server for username and password) This will prevent any users without a valid password from using the program
2) Local Database/s to store data
3) Add new tracker by (Select options):
Http Post Option(creates http post option on all trackers on tracker acocunt) .There will be input for a server to be set to for it to write this post to.
Remove tracker by (select options):
Http Post Option (removes http post option on all trackers on tracker account).
4) Show tracker Accounts (drop down list of tracker accounts):
Data to be displayed + (Sort By):
Date & Time (Most recent/Least recent)
Tracker Name (A-Z/Z-A)
Old Price (High-Low/Low-High)
Current Price (High-Low/Low-High)
Movement "current price - old price" (High-Low/Low-High)
By Date Range
Search by Label Name
Old Price min & max
New price min & max
Movement min & max
5) FULL INFO (BUTTON that list historic data) Date of post, Price, Total Number of entries. This is based on the Label field
6) Space for logo on interface
For more information on the way the web app, or the http post method works create a free account at [url removed, login to view]
Please read the project first and write the word "Understood". Also write your steps and suggestions to complete the project with a short description of what you understood.