I am a vb.net developer myself and self employed. I am writing a small scripting language which will contain VbScript type syntax but a little modified to suit my needs. I require a code editor so that when users write code, modern features like syntax highlighting, intellisense and parameter info can be supported. My program will be a WinForm application. Dev. VS 2008.
I want to keep it simple that means syntax highlight, intellisense and parameter info are primary goals. See points below :
- I will pass an string array of syntax and that should be coloured.
- line number functionality (on left should be there) (also known as gutter)
- basically i can call a function ShowIntellisense (pass list of items) and it shows in that location.
- similarly I can say showparameterinfo and pass details (this is like a tooltip)
- an event so that I can catch what text is being typed in the current line
- in some cases full completion is needed (for e.g. if user times for i = 1 to 10 then next can come automatically)
- you can use a richtextbox and overload it (just a suggestion)
- Code needed in VB.NET
- It's my job to check what text user is typing and fire appropriate action like intellisense or quickinfo
There are several free projects (available in codeproject) which you can use for help or reference purposes. Because I do not want to use an external/third party dll, you will have to give me code for class/component and I can use it.
If you are interested please feel free to ask questions.
Note: This project is a repost. After awarding the project earlier to a freelancer, the person failed to respond. Thus I had to post this project again.
ready to start project. i am experinced programmer can work with all programming langauge include assembly langauge. this is easy project for me. i can compleate it before 1 Week.
3 freelance font une offre moyenne de $52 pour ce travail
Im using VB in 5month right now during my internship. Love to join in this project to gain knowledge. =)