This is a very simple proof of concept project. I need a Browser addon for Internet Explorer that can be installed in IE 7, 8 and 9 and that performs these basic operations:
1. Add a sidebar on the browser next to any site
2. Read the DOM from the site and display a label in the sidebar proffing the dom is being read and can be operated from within the plugin.
3. Insert an IFRAME on the sidebar.
4. The project should be deliered as Visual Studio project with instructions for compilation.
5. The addon/plugin should be compatible to install on IE7, IE8 and IE9
6 freelance font une offre moyenne de $180 pour ce travail
I can do it efficiently. I had done projects related to many IE Add-on (even handled digital signatures for ie). Lets discuss the GUI of the side-bar and start.