Need [url removed, login to view] project written for Visual Studio 2010 that will watch the audio in for specific tones, record an audio file when detected and save the file out as a .wav file
1. Watch for 1615 Hz and/or 1785 Hz tones or other 170 Hz FSK signal
2. When detected and not false trigger, start recording the audio until transmission is finished
3. Save the file out with format [url removed, login to view] (Year-Month_Day-Hour-Minutes-Seconds) Freq is center frequency of tones.
4. Return to monitoring
Would like to
1. Be able to specify the two tones although the two tones above should be good.
2. Select audio source whether mic, or available sound cards
3. Specify the drive directory that the files will be saved
4. The tones are not always the exact frequency and can vary plus or minus in frequency. Would like to be able to know what is the center frequency.
Attached is an example wav recording of the tone transmission. Decoding is not required as the goal is to monitor a receiver for these tones and record the transmissions when received. Example wav files are attached or typical signals and desire the saved file to be trimmed as much as possible with only the transmission included.
Project to be compiled under VS2010 for 32 or 64 bit windows machines. Code should be well commented. The addition of a spectrum scope would be considered as an addition to the project if within reason.