I am looking for a simple modification to the existing Open Source project
As an alternative option, you could choose to rewrite from C++ to VB.NET
The project source code is at:
[url removed, login to view]
Simply change the program to work as follows:
1. Do not present interactive gui with an option to select "Capture URLs with the following extensions" etc.
Instead, the program will obtain the lists of extensions from a flat text file (a TXT in startup folder)
2. Do not ask to filter duplicate URLs. This is turned on and always on
3. adapter and port (80) continue as default as they are
4. Program begins sniffing as soon as launched.
5. Instead of writing URLs to the listbox in the GUI interface, write them to a flat text file (a TXT in startup folder)
When program is launched, will open a TXT file in startup folder of where program was launched and obtain the extensions it should use for capturing URLs. It will then start sniffing automatically. When it finds a URL it will "append" it to a TXT file in the startup folder. This TXT file will then be wiped clean by another program which will use the URLs captured.
(this is an optional proposal. Please provide me an estimate in a PM if you are interested in this option)
Rewrite the program (can be simplified to function as above) from current C++ to Visual Basic .NET
12 freelance font une offre moyenne de $93 pour ce travail
HI, We are ready to complete the work. We assure you that the work will be of the best quality. You will get the work as per your time deadline. Our motto is best quality work and strict on time deadline. Please c Plus
Hi, Option 1 is better choice than option 2. With option 2 it will be close to rewriting I am sure I can deliver within 4 days Let me know Regards -AS
Wouldn't advise writing something like this in VB.Net. Currently working as a C++ dev. This should be an easy modification.