I am looking for a Senior .NET WPF Software Engineer to head up the implementation of Visual Studio 2010 for use in developing cutting edge web based Software Applications.
Are you experienced with .NET 3.5 components like WCF, LINQ and C# 3.0 or VB.NET 9.0?
Have you started working with .NET 4.0 and are looking to use it professionally?
If you are a Senior .NET Engineer looking to use the latest Microsoft technologies in a software product development environment, please read on!
What you need for this project:
- 5+ years of experience with C# or VB.NET developing WindowsForms applications.
- 2 years of GUI Development using WPF, XAML, and Expression Blend
- MVC Framework experience
- Strong SQL database development skills using T-SQL (Strong Oracle skills are a plus!)
***NHibernate Experience is a Huge Plus!***
- Expert level knowledge and experience with Visual Studio 2008.
What you'll be doing:
-Developing GUI if WinForms apps using WPF and XAML
- Leading a team developing .NET Applications using VS 2008 in a hands on capacity.
- Overseeing the implementation of Visual Studio 2010.
- Work with upper level management to gather requirements and define organizational business needs and solve these problems by architecting and designing software solutions to be developed by the .NET team.
So, if you are a Senior .NET Engineer with .NET 3.5 skills and WPF experience, looking to use the latest Microsoft technologies in a software product development environment, please bid today!
Décerné à :
8 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 206 $ pour ce travail
This sounds like an excellent opportunity to work with the latest MS tools in a cutting edge environment. My almost 30 years of experience could be a benefit to your projects.