I need to develop an application for a bookshop that would help me keep invetory control and assist in the ordering proccess.
I tried to sumurized my requirements to the following topics:
1. Environment: The application is considered for a single customer that is using WIN XP. Microsoft Access is available if required. The application would be running on a desktop PC.
2. Security: The user should provide a password in order to log on to the application. There should be possible to have at least five users that can use the application. Preferably one Administrator and four users. If the above configuration is complicated and would significantly increase the cost of the application the customer would prefer five equal users. Each transaction in the application should have timestamps and information about which user has created.
3. The application should keep the inventory quantities. For each product code the customer should be able to know what stock is available in the inventory.
4. There should be a min quantity alert in the program. The customer should input the minimum stock quantity and once this quantity is reached there should be an alert from the application informing the user that the item has reached the min quantity.
5. The customer wants a form that would present all the items that have reached the minimum inventory quantities.
6. The customer wants to know which products have been bought from which supplier (including prices).
7. The customer wants to know the suppliers of a specific product (including the prices of each supplier).
8. There should be a link between requirement 5 and 6. That means if the customer is reviewing a specific supplier and looking at the products that have been bought from this supplier, by clicking on a link of the product the other suppliers that this product has been bought from should be presented with the relevant prices and vice versa.
9. The customer wants a form that would present the items that have been bought by a specific supplier and the inventory quantities of each product. Link should also exist to the product, so customer could check if the specific product has been bought from other suppliers and in which price.
10. The customer wants a form that would present on a table that would present the items available in the inventory (in the vertical axis) and the suppliers that the product has been bought (with prices on the horizontal axis).
11. Application should work with a specific bar code reader in order to record sales and purchases. The specific model and detail information would be provided later on about this issue.
12. There should be search capabilities on each form for products and suppliers.
13. Each form should be able to be printed. This is actually reports and not screen print. Specially the items with min quantities, the correction quantities for products, the cheapest supplier for each product.
14. There should be at least three categories for transactions: sales that would decrease the quantities, order receipts that would increase the inventory quantities and corrections that would decrease the quantities.
15. Statistics should be available for the above categories: eg. How many sales for specific time period, which items including quantities were sold for a specific time period etc.
16. Preferably the system should have some categorization about the items. eg. Category pens, subcategories ball pen, markers.
Please do not hesitate to contact me for any additional information of clarifications on the above issues.
81 freelance font une offre moyenne de $932 pour ce travail
Hello Sir We are an offshore well established company for about more than five years. We have experienced developers (PHP, ASP, ASP.NET, MYSQL, C# etc.) and those are dedicated in their respective [login to view URL] are 100 Plus
Hello Sir We are an offshore well established company for about more than five years. We have experienced developers (PHP, ASP, ASP.NET, MYSQL, C#,j2ee,dotnet,oracle 9i etc.) and those are dedicated in their respective Plus
I'm already started in developing an inventory system usinng VB.net with SQL server 2000 , I do it to a master outsourcing in England and u can buy it from me too
BPowerHouse is an international premier specialist IT solutions and services company, that combines core technical expertise with a global business perspective. The company's key offerings include product development, Plus
Completing assignments on schedule and delivering beyond expectations are our highlights. We give our Life 'n' Soul to each assigment we take up. Rest assured YOUR PROJECT WILL BE IN THE SAFEST HANDS WITH US. Lets get Plus
Hi. FYI, we have done an immense work on inventory management and we have a complete idea of how to come up with the best solution. Please refer to PMB for further details. Sincerely, Sohail Khan BDM-Techexperts
I have a ready product for your needs plus many more including CRM, accounts etc. It is written in VB6 with MySQL as the database. If you insist upon Access, we will convert for you. Regards
Dear Sir, Myself Rushikesh Patel, I was working with Anand Systems Inc from last 4 years as Sr. Web Designer/Graphic Designer/Webmaster/Web Specialist/Web Master. Please find my resume attached in .doc word format. Plus
Dear Sir/Madam We are a custom software development organisation from central India. We are having the required skills and expertise to complete your work successfully and on time.
Chandusoft is a customer-specific service oriented company has got an Professional and creative team with 6 years experience in Web design and development. We have expertise and experience in ecommerce site development Plus
I have being doing this job before (developing a book inventory application), and I am interested in working with you. I think this kind of application needs careful testing, so I indicate a rather long period of fulfi Plus
“We are team of professionals expertise in developing web based application using PHP/ASP/.NET and in web designing using Photoshop,Dreamweaver MX,Flash [login to view URL] reading your project description, we are highly inte Plus
We are working with VB, ASP, MS-Access, SQL Server for the past 6 [login to view URL] provide after sale service as long as our client wants it. It's our passion to do programming and we could even compromise on our payment for t Plus
We can do a most appropriate application meeting your business needs in a very simple easy to use well documented manner. Reviewed your requirements. Ready toi start.