A simple FTP script is required to perform the following tasks:
1) Login to FTP
2) Switch to the specified directory
3) Download a file from the directory
4) If download is successful on local machine, delete the file from the server
5) Check if there are more files on the server, if there are, go to step 3, else goto step 6
6) Refresh the server directory and check if there are more files, if there are goto step 3, else end.
The server generates a very large number of files everyday and there is a possibility that the server might not show more than 10k files in a single request, hence the step 6 above is to make sure that all files are indeed downloaded. Please mention the name of the animal, that has black and white strips over its body, somewhere in your bid description. It is just to make sure you actually read the full specifications. The program must be capable of handling such a load without getting hanged.
The application should be user friendly and the source code should be well commented. We would require full source code including all the project files.
Lowest bid wins.
All the rights (including but not limited to Right to copy, right to modify, right to resell, etc) would be reserved with us.