Importing a Comma Delimited File into MS Excel 2007, extracting 3 colums out of a data range, creating with this data a simple day chart, on Y axis pips and on X axis Data and Time. Time between 07:00 GMT to 17:00 GMT. Creating a Day by Day Line Chart or over preset number of days. One Button Macro, with input requests for respective days or day.
1. Importing CSV file into WorkBook with VBA-code
2. Executing Code, when CSV file is imported in WorkBook
3. One Button on Sheet to execute code manually
4. Code checks if this is a new CSV file
5. New CSV file ? With latest date/time ( 07/08/2012 - 07:00 GMT-17:00 GMT) Reading CSV file and validating
6. Adding One Day Records to Existing CSV file to create more history over days
7. Create Day Line Graph from latest added Records
8. Option to Create More Day Line Graph
9. CSV Records are stored in Archive
Note: X Axis shows Date 07/08/2012 and hourly time interval 07:00-08:00; 08:00-09:00 etc etc.
Hi, Professional Excel / VBA designer at your service. This is a very straightforward task which can be completed quickly and effectively. Please check your inbox for further details. Many thanks, Kim
9 freelance font une offre moyenne de $49 pour ce travail
I am here to say that i want to work in ur project there by i also say that i am a great worker thank u