I am looking for an Excel expert to assist the CFO of a European business with the creation of Excel tools as he requires.
For each tool required, the CFO will explain to you in details what he wants and what out puts he expects to receive. You should create the Excel files according to the specifications and be ready to make changes if needed.
1. You are expected to an expert in the following fields:
a. MS Excel
b. VBA programming for Excel
2. You are expected to be available for the CFO by email, Skype or phone during European working hours (GMT -2).
3. You are expected to give your complete and FULL attention to the projects you are handed. There may be times with no projects and there be times with many stressful projects. You are always expected to make all possible efforts to finish projects in time.
4. From time to time you may be given Excel files with company data. You will sign an NDA before you receive the job and you are always expected to keep all company information safe.
5. Following section 4, files you receive from the CFO will be sent inside an encrypted file holder (TrueCrypt) protected with two key files. You are expected to keep the files only in this container and send it back in the same manner. To understand better, please visit TrueCrypt website.
6. Your Excel files should be thoroughly checked prior to sending to the CFO. You DO NOT want the CFO find bugs in your work as this may endanger the continuation of the contract. You are therefore expected to check your product VERY thoroughly for bugs.
7. Your Excel files should not only work perfectly, but also be convenient to use. You should therefore do some (minimal) design work so it looks nice and clean (nothing too colorful or fancy).
8. Your applications are expected to be efficient. It should be fast, reliable and user friendly.
9. You will start a probation period for the development of one project. If that works well, you will get the contract.
10. You are expected to submit at least one (and no more than 3) Excel file examples for review.
11. The final agreement is valid for 12 months. Keep in mind that the CFO has the right to terminate it at any time in case you are not fulfilling any of the agreed terms.
Please read the project description one more time. Bid ONLY if you feel that you can take this kind of ongoing commitment.
Your bid is for the MONTHLY payment you expect to receive. Keep in mind that there may be busier months and quieter months, and you will be paid for all.
32 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 708 $ pour ce travail
Hi, I have more 10 years experience in MS Excel , VB(VB.NET) and MS SQL, so I'm realy GURU in this. I can help you with this project. Best Regards, Alex