Virtuemart Developer / E-commerce product uploading

We are an online motorcycle parts store. Recently opened for business. We are currently experiencing growth so need a person to manage our store back end. 60% of workload will include uploading products into virtuemart from supplier catalogs via CSVI Import or manually. While the other 40% is changes to existing site (This will involve virtuemart programming).

This is a full time position 40 hours per week. 2 month contract with potential to extend. Must be available to work during 12pm-8pm (GMT+12)

In your application please outline your experience with [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] experience, [url removed, login to view] expectations. Applicants with some knowledge of motorcycles and parts will be given preference. Only applications addressing the above 3 points will be replied.

Compétences : Virtuemart

en voir plus : salary expectations, programming e-commerce, programming developer, product for business, online store supplier, online e commerce developer, online contract programming, online commerce, online business contract, need back end developer, e commerce site developer, developer e commerce, developer contract work, developer contract, developer c online, contract developer, contract c# developer, contract c developer, contract an application developer, c++ developer online, c developer online, c developer contract, application developer salary, application developer online, supplier contract

Concernant l'employeur :
( 3 commentaires ) auckland, Australia

Nº du projet : #1018115

1 freelance fait une offre moyenne de $100 pour ce travail


plz check PMB..

%bids___i_sum_sub_35% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_36% NZD en 4 jours
(4 Commentaires)