Do you have experience as an Ecommerce VA? We want to hear from you!
Come work at a growing ecommerce company that offers great benefits with opportunities to advance and learn alongside accomplished business leaders.
Why Should You Apply?
- Top Benefits
- Generous Bonus Program
- Opportunity to be upskilled if desired
- Opportunity to grow into General Manager Role
- Long term stable work
- Work remotely from home
As our General Store VA you will be in charge of everything related to our customers experience. You have tremendous influence over the quality of service that our customers receive while shopping with us. Among the many duties, you will help to define internal customer service processes, using customer feedback to progress the online store design including product descriptions, FAQ, in store apps and general user experience as well as continually identify opportunities for constant improvement.
Success in this role requires a customer obsession, a strong work ethic, good judgment, and the desire to lead and grow in a team environment.
- Development of our Customer Service Department
- Handle Customer escalations
- Write and create the internal procedures for customer service
- Review refunds/compensation requests up to a specified level
- Analyse and improve departmental processes
- Assist the Product and Marketing lead with updates to store descriptions, product research, customer insights
- Assist where necessary with product research & marketing
- Assist with the planning and preparation of reports and other documents
- Assign tasks to maximize efficiency, productivity, and morale
- Communicate effectively with internal domestic and international teams
- Provide feedback regarding CSRs progress for performance management
- Continuously seek ways to improve departmental efficiency and scalability
- Associate’s degree
- Two or more years of customer service experience
- Team Leader experience
- Experience with Trello, Oberlo, Shopify etc.
- Experience setting up processes
- Proven record of exceeding performance goals in current position
- Please write the word helicopter at the front of your proposal so we know you've read this whole post
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays is required
- Strong attendance record
- Bachelor’s degree
- Live support experience
- Experience multi-tasking in a high-volume processing environment while consistently meeting standards
for productivity and quality
- Significant phone and online customer service experience preferred
- Experience in a leadership and/or mentoring capacity
- Experience setting up procedures and processes.
- Ecommerce Store Experience
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Please record a short 3 minute introduction video briefly introducing yourself and your skills, previous work and experience and why you are interested in this particular position.
This video should be between 2min 30sec to 3min 30sec - no more and no less.
Post your Unlisted video link in your application.
24 freelance font une offre moyenne de $7/heure pour ce travail
i am best candidate for this job because of my expeience and qualification. i have a BEng hons in software engineering and a five years experience in customer support.