We're looking for an Exceptional Virtual Assistant with fantastic English both writen & spoken to help us to achieve our mission to help 10,000 purpose-driven leaders to become Unstoppable so together we can create positive change in the world.
We believe that right now we face some of the greatest challenges humanity and our planet has ever faced. We don't believe it's government or the system that will make the difference in the world it's the innovators, the problem solvers the Entrepreneurial leaders the big thinkers who want to collaborate and be that change.
We're looking for a very specific type of person, a person who wants to be a part of something greater than themselves. A specific person who aligns with our vision, mission and values. A person who wants to be part of a winning team.
If this is you, is this also you...
You have exceptional English written and speaking skills (It doesn't have to be the 'queens english' :-)
You're the type of person what when you say you're going to do it you go above and beyond to make sure you keep your word.
You can follow instructions and processes easily
You are resourceful, a problem solver - When you find a problem you come up with solutions or find a way to try to make it work before asking for help.
You are honest and willing to say the thing that might not feel comfortable...you don't just agree or say yes to everything.
You do things on time
You are an organisational ninja
You are eager to learn
You are eager to grow
You have great attention to detail (very important)
You have a sense of humor and emotional awareness
Now the role
Training will be provided.
1. Repurposing content - might include watching videos and pulling out golden nuggets to repurpose in a quote or a short video clip to use on another platform.
2. Adding Videos to YouTube Channels, Wordpress Blogs and Creating Emails in Active Campaign from them.
3. Creating spreadsheet templates, working with formulas and sending out Invoices.
4. Daily adding, cataloging of friends and sending out messages at specific times of day to build audiences and engage with new prospects (Time to be negotiated depending on your time zone).
5. Create Facebook & LinkedIn Posts in groups and profiles.
6. Managing a Facebook Group, adding new members and followup up with members using template conversational messages.
7. Create Simple graphics using tools like Canva or photoshop (not essential) to create simple graphics.
8. Completing monthly/Weekly Finance reports.
9. Adding Client Zoom calls and resources to shared areas.
10. Managing rescheduled calls with clients.
11. You'll also be asked to do research with could include keywords, SEO, speakers etc.
12. Basic video editing skills, advanced is a bonus.
I'm more of a believer in experience, attitude and results rather than how many qualifications you have. Ideally, though you will have.
1 year of experience as a VA or similar
Basic video editing skills using iMovie, ScreenFlow or other.
Basic+ Graphic creating skills
Please include in your proposal the term attention to details otherwise I'll disqualify you
If you think you're a fit please send your proposal along with the names of brands/companies you've worked with. These will need to be brands that I can follow up with if you make it through the process to validate you actually worked with them and got the results you say.
PS right now I will require about 20 hours a week, there may be an option to increase this to 35-40 hours a week with an opportunity to earn a commission as an appointment setter if you are a fit.
21 freelances font une offre moyenne de 6 $/heure pour ce travail
I am 100% confident to start work with you as i have extensive experience and can spend more than 40 hrs per week as required. Please send me a message so that we can discuss more.
Hi, Greetings!! I have experience in such jobs and i can also provide the quality of work to you. I would like to request you to assign this job to me. Thanks & Regards Chetan