Virtual Assistant- Strong written English skills
$10-20 AUD / heure
Hi, I am looking for an experienced admin assistant to help with document preparation and research tasks. As the main task, I need someone to create, edit, and format a range of important documents. This includes preparing presentations, reports, and spreadsheets. I also require assistance with online research and the process of collecting, organizing, and interpreting data.
Job Title: Administrative Assistant / Virtual Assistant
We are currently seeking a highly organized and efficient administrative assistant to join our team. As an administrative assistant, you will provide support to our executives and other professionals, ensuring the smooth operation of our business.
1. Emails, SMS and other correspondence
2. Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments
3. Maintain and update electronic files
4. Conduct research and prepare reports, presentations, House & Land Packages and correspondence
6. Prepare Quotations, Contracts, filling in client details, Prepare Deal Files for completion and other documents related to clients
7. Handle basic bookkeeping and accounting tasks - Mainly invoicing and chasing invoices
8. Provide general administrative support to the team as needed
9. Manage databases and ensure data accuracy
10. Conduct Market Research
11. Liaise with clients, suppliers, and other external parties
12. Updating website
13. Updating stock list and house and land packages.
Commision paid - This will depend on the candidates skill set. Potential to make $1,500-$4,000 extra per month
1. Proven experience as an administrative assistant or similar role
2. Strong communication, organizational, and time management skills
3. Ability to prioritize tasks effectively and work independently with minimal supervision
4. Proficiency in relevant computer software programs (such as Microsoft Office, Adobe, DocuSign)
5. Proficiency in CMS software - Hubspot
6. High level of attention to detail
7. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment (quick turnaround times) and adapt to changing priorities
8. Strong English writing skills is a must.
We offer a competitive salary and commission base package, as well as opportunities for career growth and development. If you are a motivated self-starter with a passion for organization and attention to detail, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
To apply, please submit your resume and a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience and qualifications.
Nº du projet : #36692486