This is for Los Angeles, CA area
1. Plot the 100 cheapest single family houses on the MLS. No condos, mobile homes, or vacant lots.
2. Have the realtor give you a one line print out of all 100 properties which includes property address, MLS number, bedrooms, baths, map page or zip, list price.
3. A full page print out for each of the 100 properties.
4. It is imperative that you have the email address of the agent if they provided you with the listing or if you have direct access to MLS then the email address of each listing agent. Direct access to the MLS is best.
5. Plot the 25 cheapest duplexes and 25 cheapest four-plexes for each market. You want one line print out and full page print out for each listing.
6. Identify Map Page and Zip Code for each of the areas that surface as a result of plotting properties.