I need a virtual personal assistant.
I have a busy life running a couple of businesses and also travel a lot and manage a family. I need help.
- managing my email - twice a day (morning and afternoon) logging into my email, responding directly on my behalf and escalating others to me in a summary format that I can action back to you to respond
- managing my calendar - adding things to my calendar, blocking out my calendar as needed for travel time to and from events and for key work chunks
- filing digital files (documents and photos) into Google Drive and Drop Box
- occasionally making phone calls on my behalf to arrange meetings, gather information, etc.
- performing adhoc research or other tasks
- bonus: It is highly preferred if you are based in Brisbane Australia and are available for adhoc work from time-to-time running errands, picking things up, or face-to-face meetings.
- You must have fantastic written and spoken English skills with a professional manner and tone
- Ideally you will also have skills with Microsoft Office (Word and Powerpoint in particular)
- You must be reliable and punctual and fast, like clockwork
- You must have a great attention to detail
- You must be proactive - pre-empt my needs and think in advance for what I will need
- You must be able to both follow instructions but also perform well with little guidance
- You must be able to work for approx 30mins to 1 hour every weekday morning (before 8:30am AEST)
- You must be able to work for approx 30mins to 1 hour every weekday afternoon (between 3-5pm AEST)
- That equates to approximately 5-10 hours per week
- Hours may change as we develop a rhythm and understand what is required and what you can do
- For the right person, this could evolve over time into more work and potentially even be full-time in the future
- Commencing with an hourly rate. Rate in proportion to whether you are local and how much of the tasks you can complete
62 freelance font une offre moyenne de $14/heure pour ce travail
I have the experience and the attitude to excel in this virtual assistant position. Honestly, I almost feel like the job description was written with me in mind.
A responsible, intelligent, committed and adaptable individual, friendly and has good interpersonal skills hence works easily and is highly motivated in the completion of tasks.
I have MBA degree. I'm experienced in English writting & translations, Export-Import & Supply management, negotiation, & Communication. Giving more than standard is my work principle.