Hiring a VA for administrative tasks & lead generation
Who I'm looking for: honest, kind, hard-working, has an eye for design, wants to help others, passionate, loves learning, effective communicator, and organized.
Time Requirement 20 hours a week to start.
Real estate company based in the U.S is looking for a virtual assistant.
Responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
• Must be a highly organized and self-motivated individual.
• Experience with computer/internet-based applications (ex: scheduling software, online database software, Google applications, etc.)
• Must be teachable and express willingness to learn and take on new tasks
• QuickBooks experience a plus, but not required
• Hospitality industry experience a plus, but not required
Job Responsibilities (not limited to the items listed below):
• Coordinate maintenance with tenants and guests
• Assist with marketing, getting leads for vendors and tenants
• Heavy email and phone communication with subcontractors, suppliers and customers
• Assist with bookkeeping and spreadsheets
• Social media management
• Answering Phones and routing calls
IMPORTANT – Must be able to work at EST time. If interested, please send DM and your desired rate.
107 freelances font une offre moyenne de 6 $/heure pour ce travail
I have been working since 5 years as a VA for multuple projects. Do check my ratings and my past projects. We can have a chat if you want to ask any questions. I am available to start working from Monday to Friday.