The Mattress Underground (TMU) is currently looking for Forum Moderators. This is a part time position of 20 hours/week. Hours may increase and become a full-time position once training has finalized, complete a 90-day probation and if you wish to grow in the job.
As a member of our team, we will treat you like family and you will see the rewards of your hard work and devotion. Training will be required in the beginning but generally you will be working on your own (online) or alongside the other experienced active forum moderators as a support group.
· Become familiar with the 30-40 Business Members of the site and well versed with the 12 Mattress Experts that have dedicated forums within the General Forum.
· Perform forum triage Daily
o Read through new posts/threads and decide if they need reply either from the Mattress Experts, the active moderators of the site, or if it is a C2C (Consumer to Consumer) interaction that may or may not need any moderating.
o Spot any spamming activity and ban the spammer from the forum, and their IP address from accessing the forum according to TMU Forum Rules.
o Assign new posts or new threads to other active moderators and to yourself.
o Send notifications to the Experts that have not responded to the posts in their dedicated forums after 36 hours
o Send a compete Forum Triage board to all active moderators with assignments and appropriate notes.
· Perform Content research as needed for postings and add it to the TMU database
· Perform Product & company research as needed for postings and add it to TMU database
· Respond to the new posts assigned to you and any follow ups on any subscriber replies to your assigned threads
· Send an end of the day notes to TMU owner including clocked time (time log) for the day.
· Maintain organizational logs for the TMU database
· Social Media interaction two times a week (if time permits)
· Strong organizational skills
· Demonstrated writing and communication skills
Customer Service Skills
· Ability to do online research on mattress related issues and summarize it
· Any mattress related sales or mattress manufacturing experience would be a plus
Experience in the use Word, Excel, OneNote
· Online Chat experience (not required but a plus)
· Any other technical skill would be a plus (E. G. html or any type of coding, video editing and sharing, image editing etc.)
26 freelances font une offre moyenne de 13 $/heure pour ce travail
50% advance full details about the business of the client. And logos, brand image, domain and hosting. Indicate what you need b you can start working Get It In a form of:
I live online and moderate numerous groups already. Supporting businesses with their online business development is one of my passions! I run pages and groups for numerous businesses and would love to support you!