Virtual Assistant Job Profile and Description
Virtual Assistants will be a independent service provider. Deliver services to me operating as online virtual assistant. Provide multi services such as secretarial, administrative, and creative services to my businesses externally. Mainly use online communication channels, such as Skype, phone, e-mail, fax, to deliver their services.
Duties and Responsibilities
A virtual assistant has to perform a vast job and here are the following duties and responsibilities which are expected to be fulfilled by the person desiring to do the job:
· The virtual assistant has to perform the basic duties such as making travel arrangements, bookkeeping, researching, or making recommendations.
· Help create a Job Description by brainstorming with me to see what jobs I can let go of and allow the VA to take over
· They need to provide administrative services such as graphic and website design, offline and online promotion and specialized business services.
· They need to have experience with online social networking and online tools including Wordpress, Facebook and Joomla.
· They need to provide rendering services such as data entry, desktop publishing, bookkeeping, and PowerPoint presentations.
· It will be also needed to provide secretarial service such as delivering, writing, researching, and editing services as well as secretarial services.
· They have to provide customer service like consulting, coaching, technical, or customer service support.
· It will be needed to operate basic equipments, such as computer, modem, printer, fax machine, scanner, and copier.
· They need to communicate and maintain coordination with the suppliers, potential customers, visitors, enquirers, or relevant staff.
· Market research
Skills and Specifications
There are the following skills and specifications required in a candidate desiring to do the job of a virtual assistant:
· The person needs to have impressive etiquette to do the job.
· He or she needs to be an excellent communicator so should have great communication skills and Good English Speaking/writing skills.
· The required skills in a person are exceptional computer skills, good organizing and planning skills.
· He or she should be an excellent learner with the ability to understand, and execute complex written and verbal instructions.
· The person needs to be able to maintain customer confidentiality and should be very honest. Trust is important.
· He or she should have the quality of being calm and composed even in emergencies and opposite situations.
· He or she should be able to deliver excellent and satisfactory customer service, externally and internally.
· He or she needs to have the quality of work under rigorous pressure and meet close deadlines.
· Have a clear work flow progress and keep work log and send to me to have clear understanding of times spent on tasks. Not want things double handled or too or too much time handling things which could be done faster etc.
Education and Qualifications
· The person needs to have a High school diploma or general education degree from an accredited institution.
· The other requirement for the job is the past working experience in corporate environment.
· Managing a small team or project management skills