Put together the slides, video and audio recordings for each session of the workshop. The finished product will be viewed online by our staff in Australia and overseas.
• Target audience is staff from Australia, Myanmar, Laos, Papua New Guinea, Cambodia and Vietnam.
• For each session, try to bring the audio file as high an clear as you can
• In some cases there are two video files for one session, please combine these into one video file.
• The slides for each session should be displayed first as a full screen and then on the top right corner or top left corner of the video so that the viewer can follow the video and the slides at the same time.
• Please ensure that the slides you display transition at the same rate as the slides in the presentation in the video file.
• There are times during the sessions where videos from You Tube were played. Please include these videos into the presentation in full screen view.
• The files (slides, video recording and audio recording) for each session are provided
• The finished product should consist of one video file for each the presentation slides and with improved sound.
• Please include the ChildFund logo in the bottom left hand slide of the screen. The logo is provided.