I want you to record an interview by calling a person by Skype. You would need to prepare this video to Youtube upload too.
Length: approximately 20 minutes
Performer: professional broadcaster
Name: What to pay attention to while doing your MBA
Interviewer: Hello Professor Shim, thank you for deciding to talk to us and share your
knowledge and expertise.
Thank you for having me.
Interviewer: We are here to help new MBA students and applicants with some major guidelines about what to pay attention to while doing their MBA degrees. Because getting MBA degree is so complex and fascinating experience that many students feel overwhelmed with information in
the very beginning of their studies and need some guidelines to stay focused on the main things.
But firstly Professor Shim, please tell couple of words about yourself and your professional experience.
1. Well, first, I have been a business professor all my life (say, close to 40 years.). I am enjoying every minute of it---teaching, training, consulting, and writing.
2. I have M.B.A. and Ph.D. degrees from the University of California at Berkeley (Haas School of Business).
3. I have been a consultant to commercial and nonprofit organizations for over 30 years, including New York City and LA County healthcare agency. I am running a consulting and training firm right now.
4. I have over 50 college and professional books (printed books) to my credit, including Vest-Pocket MBA. 31 books have been translated into foreign languages such as Chinese and Spanish.
5. I have developed over 90 CPE courses for CPAs and other business professionals. They are currently being offered online and on mobile devices such as iPad, and Androids.
Interviewer: So Professor Shim, what do you think students should pay attention to while doing their MBA degrees?
My understanding is that most MBA programs in the country do not accept students without business experience. First, you got be focused, strategic thinking and problem-solving. Develop knowledge across all functional business areas including ethical training, you got to be a generalist to start. so much interconnected. MBA will give you that training.
Then move on to your specialized area like IT, finance, accounting, MBA program will train you that, too. But is also critical to have a strategic
thinking. Without strategic emphasis, your current business model can easily and quickly broken. Look what happen to companies like research in motion, Nokia, H&P, Sony to name a few. Also, attacking practical examples and using case approach is vital to solving problems.
!!! Interviewer: leading and developing theme questions!!!
Interviewer: Thank you very much, Professor Shim, for your time and expertise. I’d like also to add that Professor Shim provides business content for mobile learning platforms such as iPhone, iPad, Android and others. You can see examples of the applications that are developed in tight
cooperation with Professor Shim in description to this video. Thank you for watching and have a nice day!
Décerné à :
6 freelance font une offre moyenne de $118 pour ce travail
I have great memorization and action skill. I can demonstrate to you on Skype if needed. Hope can we work something out acting has always been one of my strong points having done theater in high school.