Our team is currently looking for a par time livestream video director to write the script and help the video host. The role will be focused on letting the product demonstrator showcasing the product and demonstrating how to use them on internet in order to help expand our distribution in retail sales channels.
This is a part time position and will not last for over one month.
Shift is Mon-Fri, 10AM to 2 PM
What you need to do:
• read, research and assess ideas about the company product
• Compose script for livestreaming videos
• Deciding the channel’s style and host’s online persona
• Direct the host regarding the acting and reaction to viewer’s inquiries
• Decide the video budget and report to supervisor
• Prepare, rent, or purchase any equipment / tools needed for the filming
• Select and hire host for the streaming channel
• Communicate with streaming channel host and direct the show
• Operate light, camera, special effects, subtitles, and links during the show
• Supervise the post-show reaction
• Any special project assigned by the management from time to time
• Such further duties as may be assigned by the Company from time to time.
1 freelance fait une offre moyenne de $24 pour ce travail
Professional Video Production services, from idea to final cut using high end gear. A member of BCPVA (British Columbia Professional Videographers Association)