Coveteur, one of the world's fastest growing fashion and lifestyle media brands, is looking for a talented freelance/independent videographer for high-volume video production for our online channels (web, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube. The videographer will concept, shoot, and work with a video editor when necessary. You will be required to work with a makeup artist, 2 models, and bring a smart, fun approach and distinctly "Coveteur" style -- everything from a quick Facebook Live, to a beauty how-to, to an interview with a fashion icon, models, or celebrity.
Responsibilities and Job Details
1. You will shoot videos of makeup artists working on 2 models
2. Concept, pitch, shoot high volume of short-form videos for our channels
3. Work independently
4. Focus on storytelling, bringing our followers along with us as we explore behind the scenes of fashion, beauty, health, wellness and entertainment
5. Responsible for producing video that will resonate with our audience, and drive a high level of engagement and sharing
6. Coordinate with freelance video editor(s) as needed
7. Total budget for the gig is $12000 (videographer gets $5000 while the artists get $7000)
8. You will be required to work with a talent broker that will provide the artists and makeup artist.
1. You will deliver 2 short videos
2. Original video will be10 mins long, shortened to 5 mins after editing
3. Transfer method: Fileshare or Dropbox
4. Images delivery deadline: December 29th
1. Experience shooting video of all types, including social media
2. A natural born storyteller with a nonstop flow of creative ideas to engage video viewers
3. Knowledge and love of luxury fashion, beauty, health and wellness and entertainment
4. Expertise with a variety of cameras, mics, lighting, sound and other necessary equipment
5. Working knowledge of editing software
6. Deep understanding of the video ecosystem, distribution, competition and trends
Known for delivering stunning original content and an intimate look at luxury lifestyles and global tastemakers, Coveteur was established in 2011 as a passion project to explore the homes and closets of global street style stars and influencers. Since then, Coveteur has evolved and expanded into a global media brand, offering a behind-the-scenes look at all things fashion, beauty and culture.
If you think you’re the right candidate for this gig, apply
1 freelance fait une offre moyenne de $5000 pour ce travail
With just my iPhone and my Macbook Pro, I'll deploy the imagination and creativity necessary to bring the best vibe out of any scene before editing the whole thing and delivering. I can create a social media followu Plus