Are you a video editor?
Edit videos of products, the clips are ready to go in my Microsoft OneDrive.
Edit Product videos for YouTube
We create videos of family friendly products (everything from children's toys, to electronics, a large variety of different products). We film the videos of products and then upload the footage to a cloud drive. Your job is to edit the video so it looks and flows nice. Some graphic animation will be important to include as well.
Here is the process you'd follow:
1. Download the video clips that our videographer has created - this is the core of the video
2. Add our logo - (Animate our logo first)
3. Create a cool / fun quick intro (maybe 2-4 seconds?) to grab attention & to show what the viewer is going to see in the video (the final result). Use this in each video.
4. Create cool "Call out Titles" in After Effects to highlight product features. Example: [login to view URL]
5. Create a cool / fun quick outro (including our logo & website). Include a call to action message at the end: "If you enjoyed what you saw, please like this video", "Click to subscribe if you want to see more videos like this" and "Don't forget to turn on alerts to see new videos first". Use this in each video.
6. Maybe some chill background music? As long as it doesn't take away from the person's voice.
7. Make a nice looking thumbnail that stands out
8. Upload finished video to my Google drive.
EXCELLENT ENGLISH IS REQUIRED - Don't waste my time if your English isn't great.
No voice recording is necessary for these videos, they are already included in the video clips.
We'll be recording about 5-6 videos per week, maybe more, so be aware that I'd like them edited as soon as the clips are uploaded.
Questions for you to answer in the application process:
1. How would you rate yourself on a scale from 1-10 at the video editing platform of your choice (Adobe Premier, Final Cut Pro X, Sony Vegas, etc...?)
2. How could you make these videos stand out?
3. How would you make this a success? Why should I choose you?
4. What's your schedule like, week/weekends? Can you start today?
5. Where would you get royalty free music for each video from?
6. How would you rate yourself on a scale from 1-10 at Adobe Illustrator & Adobe Photoshop?
7. What else are you skilled at?
8. What kind of animation have you done, if any?
9. If you have done animation, what program would you use to animate?
What other skills do you have?
Why should I choose you?
Do you have any experience with this in the past? What results do you have, if any?
What is your schedule like, week/weekends?
Can you work during my days? (Cincinnati, Ohio timezone: US EST)
When could you start?
How would you make this a success?
Please provide examples of past work.
I have hundreds of these videos I need edited & hundreds more that I need created.
This job starts at $2/hr.
Place "Video Success" in the first line of your response so I know you've read this post.
If you see this post, I'm still looking for the right person, so please apply as soon as you see this.
27 freelances font une offre moyenne de 19 $/heure pour ce travail
Video Success man I read all your words I know you have questions But the matter is simpler than all of that If you want to contact us Contact us to learn more about your field To do the right thing for you
video success hello I have 3 years of experience in video editing services my experience is in adobe premiere and after effects I would scale myself 9/10 in these two programs