Hello my name is Joan and I need a tool to be developed.
We need a tool to vectorize images, to convert from .jpeg and .png formats to .dxf.
The shapes of the input images will be in high contrast from the background, so this will be easy to distinguish the “part” from the background.
The program will run under a windows OS.
Actually, we are doing this manually, by opening this files in iLlustrator, clicking on Image Trace and then File>Export then save as DXF.
- The tool needs to be a single .exe file, with no calls to external online libraries.
- No GUI needed.
- The tool needs to run via console (Ex: [login to view URL] and generate a /[login to view URL])
- The tool needs to work too by “drag and drop” any .jpeg or .png file over it, and generate the /[login to view URL]”
- In all vectorizations there are an input parameter like “threshold” or “minimum area” to determine the contrast from the two shapes and the calculation tolerance. We can discuss and see the possibilities with the freelancer.
Extra Reward Features
- Bulky workflow. Open (or drag and drop) multiple pictures at same time with the tool and generate all dxf.
- We attach some files for reference and the output we want.
8 freelances font une offre moyenne de 544 € pour ce travail
I think I can programm such a tool in C# or whatever, contact if interested. Sami J. ...........................................................
Hi, Dear. Your project is very attracting my mind because I have rich experiences and high skills on this project. If given a chance, I am highly confident in my ability to deliver the highest quality. I look forwar Plus
Hi, Thanks for the job post. I would like to apply and work on this converter format. Hope to have affirmative response to start with. Regards.
Hey! I have went through about your project [CAD VECTOR] - Windows Application Tool to Vectorize JPEG & PNG to DXF. I am an expert in Vectorization, CAD/CAM and C Programming, so I'am totally sure I can deliver Your pr Plus
Hi, Greetings of the day. I am a professional web developer. I read through the job details extremely carefully and I am absolutely sure that I can do the project very well. I am very interested in that due to my expe Plus
Hi sir. I am excellent Image Processing Programmer. I used to develop same u using openCV. I am fit for U. I can do both software design and code. I do UI/UX design using EA and axureRP. First I complete our software a Plus
i am interior designer working on Revit and Lumion .. [login to view URL] please feel free to open my page on face book to watch my work