I have a software that can monitor number pages printed from a printer. This software was written in c# and its just a one page form. I need someone who can convert this code from c# to vb.net. The whole project is just on one form with few lines of code but There will be few additional features after converting the c# to vb.net
1. Button to Disable access to install any kind of softwares
2. Button to disable access to change system date and time
3. Button to automatically add the software database to computer firewall ( since the software will be run across the network, there won't be issue of firewall blocking it for other users to access)
4. The form will have Update form designer such that the form can receive update when new update is available on my website.
5. The software will have an sql database where printed items will be stored, only one table and three fields i.e 1. printer name 2. Number of pages printed
6. The database will be designed such that no third party software is required during installation of the software i.e ( i don't need to install sql server management studio to run the software)