I have a software that can monitor number pages printed from a printer. This software was written in c# and its just a one page form. I need someone who can convert this code from c# to vb.net. The whole project is just on one form with few lines of code but There will be few additional features after converting the c# to vb.net
1. Button to Disable access to install any kind of softwares
2. Button to disable access to change system date and time
3. Button to automatically add the software database to computer firewall ( since the software will be run across the network, there won't be issue of firewall blocking it for other users to access)
4. The form will have Update form designer such that the form can receive update when new update is available on my website.
5. The software will have an sql database where printed items will be stored, only one table and three fields i.e 1. printer name 2. Number of pages printed
6. The database will be designed such that no third party software is required during installation of the software i.e ( i don't need to install sql server management studio to run the software)
7. Button to disconnection user from internet, while user can still user the local area network to print or access shared files
8. A textbox, such that when a website is typed into the textbox, it would disable user from browsing the internet and another button to enable user from browsing the disabled website.
Décerné à :
Hello, Thanks for inviting us into this project. we are the right candidate for you . Please contact us . we will make you satisfy with our job . we will convert this code C# to VB.net thanks regards, Mantu
14 freelance font une offre moyenne de $407 pour ce travail
Hello! I read your project with great interest, and i am happy to participate in it. If needed, we could discuss all technical details on the chat.
Hi, I am an experienced developer with vast experience in .NET, MVC and SQL available for this project. I am full time freelancer available 10 hours daily. Thanks and best regards Khalid Skype - [url removed, login to view]
I have good hold on both C# and VB.net so no issue to conversion of code. Database will be use 'SQL Lite' so no need to install any king db software additionally.