The App is a simple mobile application to facilitate the authoring of video sequences.
These video sequences demonstrate the procedural steps a factory worker must take to safely “disable” a machine for various purposes, such as cleaning, maintenance, etc.
An example of a procedure could be:
1. Collect a “under maintenance” placard and padlock from the maintenance cupboard
2. Flip the power switch to the “off” position
3. Lock the power switch with the padlock
4. Affix the placard to the machine’s control panel
Aesthetic Goals :
- Our CEO has described the intended aesthetic as the “Instagram of Machine Safety”, I.e.
- Content oriented
- Minimal “chrome”
- Spatial awareness through animated, novel transitions
User Experience Hurdles
- Minimal taps to complete the user flows
- One handed operation where possible
- Uncluttered visual representations
- Engineering consultants will work in a variety of challenging environments, such as noisy factory floors.
- Low cognitive barrier so consultant can focus on correctness of the content, rather than operation of the app
- Avoid navigation disorientation – one example tool is to have a shallow navigation depth
- Encourage the user to capture short, succinct video steps
Wireframes have intentionally been omitted from the application to avoid influencing the creativity of the designer.
We are pitching this same brief to multiple designers, and more than one designer will be selected to complete the "design concept" stage.
The best design will then be selected to proceed to the next design phase.
The successful candidate will be extremely independent, and fiercely creative.
He/she will be capable of composing intuitive user interfaces with minimal information.
He/she is keenly conversant in the language of user interaction, knows when to select a particular control mechanism and why, and can also construct new, novel and intuitive control mechanisms.
He/she will be acutely aware of the questions raised not only by each present design requirement, but also the absent ones.
He/she will be conscious of the strengths and weaknesses of the Flutter platform, and apply that knowledge to ease the latter development stages.
He/she will have a well-practiced design methodology, tool suite, and standardized set of output assets.
97 freelances font une offre moyenne de 574 $ pour ce travail
-- Awaiting for your Response-- !! UI/UX APP EXPERTS!! Hi Have a Blessed Day! I just read your job posting brief that you are an searching for an UI/UX expert to assist you with making appealing and interactive des Plus
Hello , Hope you are doing well, I read your job post and it sounds like you are in need of Mobile App Design. I have seen your attached document( LOTODesignBrief_v001) carefully and understood. Please look portfolio H Plus
Hi, I am well expert in Mobile App designs , My budget is lowest to deliver the App design within 1 day, This is my portfolio link:http://www.amazefox.com. Let me know for further discussion . Thanks , Ravi.K.
Hello, I could absolutely help you as I am having 5+ yrs of adequate work experience in Android and IOS based mobile application and websites development, I have done numerous projects and delivered with 100% completio Plus
Hi I got acquainted with your project (Mobile App Design Concept). This is a very interesting task for me. I am a graphic designer from Ukraine with over 15 years of experience. Please see reviews of my work, as well Plus
Greetings, As you're Looking for an expert designer to create the best sleek look design of your to be launched app I would suggest that I'm the best match for this project. As I have more than 5+ years of experience Plus