Need someone to file US Tax returns

I need someone who can file US tax returns for me. More specifically form 5472

Compétences : US Taxation, Droit Fiscal

Concernant le client :
( 0 commentaires ) Patiala, India

Nº du projet : #29225360

Décerné à:


Dear Employer, I am a qualified accountant and tax practitioner with ten years of experience. I am glad to offer my quality service to file US tax return. feel free to discuss this with me. Thanks & Regards, Kajee

%selectedBids___i_sum_sub_7% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_8% INR en 2 jours
(4 Commentaires)

3 freelances font une offre moyenne de 9333 ₹ pour ce travail


Hi,as per you Job discription i find my self sutaible condidate to file your tax retun,being indian CA i have experience to file tax return

%bids___i_sum_sub_35% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_36% INR en 7 jours
(0 Commentaires)

Hi, I have 3 years of experience in US Taxation. In that experience, I have prepared Complex excel Work paper (WP) based on Financial received & after finalized the WP from Client, I have started inputting Tax Return Plus

%bids___i_sum_sub_35% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_36% INR en 7 jours
(0 Commentaires)