Unity & C#
1. Look at the attached video, in this Unity project, the Physics Library is creating garbage every frame, using the Unity Profiler you can see and analyze that GC is triggering every frame
2. I need you to adapt the code so the GC Alloc becomes 0, improving the performance and avoiding the Garbage collector to run. Instead of constructors code must be adapted so initialization methods exist and resource pool is used instead of having to create a new instance every time
3. Code must continue working correct and smoothly
4. You must be able to analyze the running Unity game project using the Profiler Analyzer to identify the parts of the code that are generating garbage to adapt to a poolable instance scheme.
5. Static variables are not allowed. Static methods are accepted.
6. Find attached the code in a .ZIP file. You will need to download Unity and Visual Studio to use it.
Check the code, and confirm you can do the job before offering a bid.
hi, can you send me the existing source of the physics library to check first? I've watched the video and the screenshot. I understood from the screen shot that the main problem is in the unnecessary of new allocated o Plus
15 freelance font une offre moyenne de $38 pour ce travail
Hello. I have just read your project. https://www.freelancer.com/u/fastestJohn?w=f This is my profile. I am really interested in your project now. Because my skills are suitable for your project. I like the "Fastest" a Plus
Feel fee to contact me for .Shoot me message to discuss further more details .We provide the comments,images,videos,demos and live sessions in order to help the [login to view URL] payment only after the work [login to view URL] you
$$$ Good day. $$$ Hi. I understand correctly your requirement. I am a Mobile developer you are looking for. I am having 8+ years of experience in Mobile app development. Also, I have expertise in Xcode(swift), API, Plus
Hi,How are you? I am a developer who loves C#. I read your task description carefully and have a plan how to do your project. I have sufficient experiences and have conviction to satisfy you. There are several things t Plus
Hello, Let me do it for you. Please view the profile to see more works of mine. https://www.freelancer.com/u/mdramindz.html Let's discuss so I can provide you more details about me. Waiting for Your Reply soon. Plus
Greetings, I can help you clear the garabage. I have 5 years experience in Unity Game Development and only take Unity projects. My portfolio: [login to view URL] I have experience making simulation, arcade, Plus
JUST DO YOUR WORK IN CHEAP RATE. WILL DO LESS THAN BID I hold a degree in Computer Engineering. I minored in Programming with a focus in following skills: Java programming with GUI (JAVA, JAVAFX) Python Programming ( P Plus
Hi there, i will code C# windows form functionality for you as i have the experience of 5 + Years in my job related field of C# windows forms development. According to your job post requirements I am totally relating Plus
Hi! I am an experienced, professional, quick learner and extremely passionate game developer want to work for big titles. I can develop games from sketch to production. I have experience with all of the feature imple Plus
Dear Prospect Hiring Manager. Thank you for giving me a chance to bid on your project. i am a serious bidder here and i have already worked on a similar project before and can deliver as u have mentioned "I can do th Plus
I have two years of using Unity and one year of proffesional work using Unity. I will improve your code to your expectations and use pool method.
Hi sir I'm a [login to view URL] Engineer Database Administrator and System Administrator Also Network Administrator I'm expert in Android,iOs,Windows Mobile App Development,Database (My SQL,MS SQL,Azure,AWS,Mongo Db,Postgre D Plus
Adios Amigo :D I've reviewed your project and I managed to reduce the garbage collected and increased the frame/seconds I just need to contact you to get some things clarified so that I can make the fix effective looki Plus