Unity Development of Open door control and toolbox scene using HTC VR
I look for professional to use unity to develop Open door control and toolbox scene in VR environment (will use HTC Vive or Vive Pro VR).
We will provide:
1) 3D scene of the jail corridor with openable door
2) 3D key with tag models
3) 3D tools - life knife, scissors and clips, truncheon + OC foam
What you required to do
1. Revise/prepare 3 pairs key with different color and add text (in white color) to the key tag
A. Entrance Master Key (Blue, text: “Entrance Master”) +
Entrance Servant Key (Pale blue, text: “Entrance Servant”)
B. Sallyport Master Key (Green, text: “Sallyport Master”) +
Sallyport Servant Key (Pale Green, text: “Sallyport Servant”)
C. Cell Master Key (Red, text: “Cell Master”) +
Cell Servant Key (Pale Red, text: “Cell Servant”)
2. Make a toolbox / inventory with 9 container (3x3), a To-toolbox button and show toolbox button
When a player uses their hand (using HTC controller) to take the keys or tools to toolbox button, the keys or tool will be disappeared and to move to the toolbox inventory.
When player point to a toolbox button, the toolbox will be shown at the right hand side of the player, in the contain will show the key or tools that player put to the toolbox before.
The name/text of keys/tools will be clearly shown on each container, the user can take out the keys or tools from the toolbox.
3) Add a cloth to block the key whole of jail room, the player needs to use the hand to take tool-clip from the toolbox, and take out the cloth first.
The player uses the hand to use the cell master and servant keys and start the door opening procedure:
a. Put the Cell Master Key first in to the Lock, rotate Master Key anti-clockwise, to open the 1st Lock
b. Pull out Cell Master Key from the Lock
c. Put the Cell Servant Key into the Lock, rotate Servant Key anti-clockwise, to open the 2nd Lock
d. Pull out Cell Servant Key from the Lock
The player holds the handle and open the door
4) After the player enter the room, and walk close to the prisoner, the prisoner attacks the player (the model of the prisoner with animation will be provided), the player use the hand to hold a OF foam and truncheon (the asset will be provided), and Subdue prisoner, when the truncheon hits the prisoner body, the part hit(e.g. arm, leg, body, head) will be shown and recorded.
Please provide your own similar VR project developed before.
11 freelances font une offre moyenne de 6237 $ pour ce travail
hi, i have rich experienced of Unity3D, VR so that i can give you the perfect result. Unity3D is my top skill and i am majoring it for over 6 years. i have completed the several projects already so i have confident to Plus
Hi I'm interested in your project. As for me, I’m a Full-Stack Developer with 5+ years of experience in the Unity Mobile App and Game Development. I’ve already mastered Unity UI animation functions and various plugin Plus
Good day! I am a Unity 3D Game expert. I have read your requirements specifically and understood most of them. I made a lot of games using Unity 3D and satisfied many customers. If you get me, you will get perfect resu Plus
Greetings sir, Here is a profesional Unit developer. Check my lindein profile for more details at [login to view URL] I've looked through your project, seems to be pretty interesting and looks like oth Plus
Hello, I have over 7 years of experience in Unity and Unreal engine. For the past years I've been developing AR VR PC and Mobile game content. I have been part of international award winning VR content as well as VR Plus
Hello, Greeting of the day! I have read job details and understood your concept of the game app.I have experience with game app development using unreal,unity. I have good knowledge and experience in NoSQL Databases l Plus
I specialize in game development. You can check my portfolio: [login to view URL] or umiart.pl. I use HTC Vive and have a VR game in my portfolio.